Saturday, September 3, 2011

THE CHANGING FACE OF FRIENDSHIP

I LIVE IN A SMALL CITY AND I FEEL that friendship between two people (male or female) is very emotional matter and they bond with each other in her/his whole life.
But today when I read a column “The changing face of friendship..” by shri Shambhu Nath ji Deputy News Editor of inext, Ranchi, I shocked.
He wrote that now the meaning of friend ship is changed. He quotes some code words which is in practice between teenagers.


FWB: it means Friend with benefits, such friends who feed your desire from gift to sexing                   commitment, no loyalty and no promise for which benefit you started Friendship completed  
          and end of friendship.

First Base:  Kissing

Second and Third base:    Kissing and touching

Home run:  Sex

It is not the culture of India but now world is in our drawing room. We see all on T.V. and cinema and our younger generation at once follow all.
It is right or wrong I don’t know, but I am sure that a lot of teenagers must be flustered doing all this in his/her old when they have their family liability, because they have no more time to create there carrier they involve other activities and destroy their life.
It is my opinion and I welcome your good or bad comment on this issue.



                                                

No comments: