Friday, July 23, 2010

SAVE OUR EARTH

Today we are seeing that the fashion to use of poly bags increased. Formerly when people go to market they have cotton or jute bags with them. It was Eco-friendly.


You can saw everywhere in roads, tourist places, and temple and in front of homes the poly bags spread everywhere.

It’s harmful for our society and for our next generation. The poly bags in which I fill the dust and throw; is jammed sever.

Please used Eco-friendly bags which easily destroyed and not harmful for atmosphere.

2 comments:

OneMillionConnections said...

Have you ever listened to the song by The Police " Message in a bottle " ?

Well this is me sending my message out to the world to see if I will wake up one morning and find a million bottles washed up on my shore.

Follow me, link share to me, follow on facebook or Twitter or by any other means I use in the next year. But don't be alone be a part of a million connections.

Antônio Araújo said...

Amazing... God bless you!